Ragdoll Kittens For Sale
Beautiful Ragdoll kittens for sale in Traditional , Mink & Solids in all colors and patterns including the very rare Cinnamons.
200.00 DEPOSITS on kittens ~ ARE NON REFUNDABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Sorry but I do not take deposits on unborn kittens or until a specific kitten has been chosen, I will NOT hold a Ragdoll kitten without a deposit, please dont ask. PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE, ASK ME HOW
Please realize anyone can build a website and have a spotless house upon inspection, do not be fooled by this if you feel the Ragdoll kittens are sick or unsocialized, leave…. Trust your gut feeling , it’s usually right.
What to look for in a reputable Ragdoll cat breeder:
- Is the breeder willing to let you visit and see all the cats?
- Is the house or cattery clean?
- Do the cats look clean and well taken care of? *
- Do they have plenty of room, and are not overcrowded in their environment?
- Does the breeder offer a contract with a health and genetic guarantee?
- Are the kittens offered for sale no earlier than 12 weeks of age?
- Are the kittens well socialized? Do you get to see where the kittens are actually kept and raised?
A Little About Our Ragdoll Kittens for sale :
- We offer kittens in Traditional and Minks in all colors and patterns.
- I do not sell unweaned, un-socialized Ragdoll kittens, all kittens go to their new homes around 12 weeks old.
- All babies are accessed individually for eating, litterbox habits & maturity levels as some mature sooner than others.
- Our babies & adults don’t live in cages and are loved on and held from day one until I place them in your loving arms.
- All kittens are Vetted , Dewormed, all 3 sets of Kitten Vaccinations plus Rabies vaccine and are Spayed or Neutered.
Our kitties are litterbox and cat scratcher trained and come with a HUGE gift bag that has a bed, blanket, kitten starter packs, food, toys and whatever else I can find to stick in there :)
The gift bag helps assure me they have smells and items from home to help them settle into their new home, hopefully without getting so home sick. We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our Ragdoll cats and kittens. When getting a Ragdoll kitten from us you will be updated regularly with pictures and info on your kitten plus a lifetime of support.
For the amount of vetting , supplies and support that go home with your new baby we are more than reasonably priced with other catteries on our area.
What sets us apart from other catteries in Atlanta Ga? Many Things.
We have many years of feline and vet experience. We ADORE our Ragdoll cats and do not overbreed, nor do we breed every cat we have every year.
All Catteries in Ga are REQUIRED to have a USDA license, if they do not have one they are breaking the law and you are not dealing with a reputable breeder. To date we have had ZERO complaints and have always passed inspection with flying colors !!
We practice early Spay/Neuter, Why ? We control our lines this way. That is why you will NEVER see us advertise our kittens on places like Craigs List this also keeps backyard breeders from aquiring our lines and any unwanted litters in a clients new home.
It is far easier on a kitten than an adult with a much faster recovery rate. After all, you are paying alot for your future companion would’nt it be nice if your breeder had the vetting done for you?
Our Ragdoll Breeder Cats are tested for the following:
HCM (Heart Disease)- PKD (Kidney Disease)- PKA (Eye Disease) They are also tested for: Identity Markers- Blood Group- Dilute Gene Pointed, Solid & Mink Gene, Lynx & Longhair
They have also been tested by our vet with the SNAP test, NEG for :
FeLV (Feline Leukemia)- FIV (Feline AIDS)- Heartworms
WE DO NOT CONDONE DECLAWING!!! Declawing your kitten will null and void your contract.
Ragdoll kittens are adopted on a first come first serve basis, I strongly suggest placing a deposit as soon as you see your new baby as they are almost always taken by the time they are ready to go at 12 weeks. Genetic and Health guarantee !!!
Sorry, but we do not accept visits unless you have placed a deposit or are serious about placing a deposit on a kitten, visits are by appointment only. CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE
Please keep checking back for colors, sex and patterns on more available kittens